Thursday, March 22, 2012

Goodbye Outline Rubber Stamps

Ever since I started stamping one of my favorite companies has been Outline Rubber Stamps.  Their whimsical stamps made especially for cutting and layering have always inspired me along with their use of crystals.  I love bling. For the last 9 years I have looked  forward to their new designs, released 3 or 4 times a year.  I get rid of a lot of my stamps after awhile but never my Outline stamps because they were continually using them. They are great for coloring and also for Zentangle.  Anyway, they are going out of business and that makes me really sad.

They will still be at the following shows though:
           
Heirloom's Rubber Stamp and Paper Arts Festival - Allentown, PA  April 14-15, 2012
Adventures in Stamping - Akron, OH  April 28-29, 2012
 Heirloom's Rubber Stamp and Paper Festival - Springfield, MA  June 2-3, 2012
Stampaway 2012 - Cincinnati, OH  August 3-4, 2012 

No comments:

Post a Comment