Adirondack Alcohol Ink Mixative color of your choice - silver, gold or copper
Handle with felt
Perfect Pearls color of your choice - copper, pewter or gold
Black Glossy Paper
Versa Mark Embossing Ink Pad
1. Cut card to make an A-2 size card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
2. Cut black glossy paper to 4" x 5 1/4".
3. Attach felt to handle.
4. Drip some mixative onto your felt then add a small amount of blending solution (where it looks like a clear liquid on the felt is the blending solution) then pounce on your glossy paper. Do not rub or swirl as that takes the black off. Just go up and down all over the glossy paper in different directions. You can also drip blending solution directly onto glossy paper and not pounce, it will move the metallics and you will get a neat halo effect wherever the solution lands.
5. Ink up the stamp of your choice with a clear embossing ink, I used Versa Mark.
6. Stamp the image and then brush with Perfect Pearls. A little bit of Perfect Pearls goes a long ways so just pick up a small amount on the end of your brush. Since you are only using one color of Perfect Pearls put it on in a circular motions pressing it into the inked area. You don't have to do it hard but give is a little pressure. Your stamped image will appear like magic. Then lightly dust it off and using a paper towel going in a circular motion again buff it.
7. Mix a small amount of Perfect Pearl with water in a mini mister. Do not fill to the top with water leave room so that you can shake the mixture.