We all have stamps in our collection that we haven't used in a while. I was cleaning my stamp room and came across some of the Petal Series from Outlines Rubber Stamps and decided to make some seasonal cards. As you can see you can use the same stamps over and over again and change the feeling and look of the card by the colors and different papers you use.
Variety of colored card stock
Variety of printed paper
Ancient Page or Archival Ink Black ( Neither of them will smudge with the Memento marker)
Memento markers and colored pencils ( I like the Memento marker if I want more intense color)
Outlines Petal Series Stamps in various sizes
Whatever Outlines Leaves you have on hand
Stickles Glitter Glue
GlueArt individual permanent glue squares
Since all the cards are different I am just going to give you general directions that can be used on any of the cards.
1. Stamp your choice of stamps on your choice of paper with black ink.
2. Color with markers or pencils
3. Cut out with detail scissors
4. Layer flowers with mounting tape.
5. Attach flowers to card with glue squares.
6. Attach leaves with glue squares under the flowers.
7. After your card is together embellish with Pearl pens or glitter glue.
If you have any questions about this project just email Wingdoodle and we will try to help you. We also have samples in the store.